© All rights reserved - www.adhunters.com
Aim right, and hunt your dream adverts and listings! We believe in the power of Ad Hunters! Which is why our mission is to be the world’s favorite international destination to discover unique selections.
Aim right, and hunt your dream adverts and listings! We believe in the power of Addhunters! Which is why our mission is to be the world’s favorite international destination to discover unique selections. We are aiming to be the most loved and trusted powerful community platform to our brands, retailers, sellers, buyers, creators, business owners, investors and individuals.
Addhunters gives the opportunity for our users to use our service from all around the world. We allow you to access shops and businesses located remotely. You can advertise your product or service ranging from properties, vehicles, jobs, directory, promotions, news, supplies and more with saving time and money.
Addhunters will soon become one of the largest classifieds advertising sites with hundreds of thousands of complete category listings and advertisements! We work hard to give our members an informative and trustworthy buying and selling platform.
We are made for any individual or corporate. So, whether you’re wanting to hunt a product or service, or bag yourself a bargain, Addhunters can always help with its wide selection of centralized service platforms.
Addhunters is simple. It’s easy to navigate, understand, use and access. It has a fast and smart search browser. We have no listing fees, no selling or buying fees; and you can upgrade your account to get extra benefits in a year.
Let’s say you are looking for a particular product or service? Then slide into Addhunters cause we are the only classified ads website that allow and help all our users to list and find what they are looking for! With only a simple click you can list, or search to find
We Addhunters, as a classifieds platform, are with our users’ safety. We have a sophisticated system for ads and finding inaccuracies. Anybody who uses any category on Addhunters knows who they’re dealing with. We always try our best to help people to enjoy a great online experience!
Search through over one hundred categories to find what adverts you're looking for OR simply join our community and publish your classifieds ads
Send an inquiry to speak directly to the advertiser OR keep an eye on your messages and reply to inquiries
Once a price has been agreed, OR you found what you've been looking for, reach and make arrangements with your buyer or seller
Commercial Land in Qatar Vs. Residential Land in Qatar If you are considering the idea of buying land in Qatar, you are on the right path. There are numerous benefits when buying land.
The right piece of land is almost certain to gain value. There is also the potential for the property to appreciate in value, making it a profitable investment. Let’s take a look at some of the top reasons to invest in land and explore a few key considerations.
When you buy any type of land, commercial land for sale, or residential land for sale, you can do what you want with it up to a certain extent. There are zoning rules and building codes that must be met. But of-course there are still plenty of ways to be creative with it. A piece of land gives you the opportunity to create something that is your own. You can build commercial or residential property with multiple buildings, suites, parking lots, warehouses, etc.
You can even decide to invest in land opportunities and gain profits.
If you can find a unoccupied piece of land, it will be of course way cheaper than an improved lot. If you look hard enough, you will be able to find land with a low entry prices.The Potential for Appreciation Buying land has always been an excellent way to make money. People will always need a place to live and work. There is always a solid chance for you that your property investment will increase in value over time and years. Hypothetical investors are typically interested in vacant lands in proper locations; such as lands for sale in Lusail City Qatar, Land in West Bay Lagoon, Land in The Pearl Qatar, and other common areas in Doha-Qatar. If you pick the right property it’s possible to achieve high return on investment when shopping for new commercial or residential real estate or any type of property.
Once you buy a land and don’t plan to build any property, you will cause a damage for yourself and have to pay 30% to 50% more in cash. It’s hard to find lenders, even if you find one, pay cash.
Pros & Cons of Buying a Land in Qatar
Pros of Buying Land:
1. There is less investment cost: if you are struggling to buy a property in Qatar, especially in high-end areas such as Lusail City, The Pearl-Qatar and West Bay Lagoon, keep in mind that there are many other available lands around Doha city. Investing in a plot gives you an easy entry to Qatar market. Typically vacant lands are more affordable than established areas since the cost of construction is not involved.
2. Multiple use: One of the biggest benefits of buying land in Qatar is that you can customize it in any use for future. You can use it for Hotel apartments in Qatar, construction of a villa house in Qatar, a residential compound in Qatar, or anything else based your license permit.
Or else you can decide to enter a joint venture agreement with other real estate developers; and in this way you can benefit from the partner’s share of profit.
3. Less maintenance: Cost of maintaining an area or plot in Qatar is obviously less than constructed properties in Qatar. Apart from cutting the area, or fencing and hiring a guard for surveillance, lands do not involve additional maintenance or service.
Cons of Buying Land
1. Solid asset: Once you buy a land property, reselling the plot might sound difficult. As your land value is appreciated at faster and higher rate, finding a buyer who’s willing to pay could be a challenge.
2. Problem with the availability of finance: If you are financially stable then there is no doubt in investing or buying commercial land and property for sale, or residential property for sale. However if finance is a concern to you, keep in mind that borrowing a loan for building a house or any property could cause problems later on. Financial institutions in Qatar of course may help, but again for land usually it’s not very possible. Banks typically reject to lend loans for land purposes.
Owning and renting a property each have their own advantages; however, what’s best for you and your family depends on your financial and social circumstances.
To buy house in Qatar, and lease to own a home in Qatar, or anywhere else is a serious financial commitment; whether it’s to buy studio apartments, buy villa houses, buy a Townhouse, and etc. which requires anybody to plan ahead and reflect on their life. Before you decide whether to buy or rent a property, you should know your budget and ask yourself if you are financially capable enough to afford buying or renting? You should always make sure you have enough money to save for retirement or your family. Now let’s go through some advantages and disadvantages of both buying or renting a property in Doha, Qatar. Which may be applied in anywhere else in the world.
1. Cost wise, if you are looking for rental property, many landlords for short term rentals in Doha ask for the first and last month’s rental fee along with the security deposit. On the other hand, in order to buy a property, most mortgages require a down-payment and you may also need to pay closing costs.
2. Maintenance wise, renting a home, you are usually not able to renovate or personalize your living space/property. However a good advantage is that your landlord would take care of it and is responsible for repairs. Which on the other hand, the advantage of lease to own a home is that you can customize and renovate your own property in any way you want. The only different is that any repairs or maintenance occurs in the house, you are the one responsible about it and you need to take care of it. 3. Value wise, rental fees may increase in future, or buying homes’ values may arise and fall. if you are planning to buy land in Qatar, or looking for a land for rent in Qatar, values of the lands are never stable and they may rise or fall down over time.
4. Location wise, when you rent a home, relocating is easier. Because you may end up changing your job, or moving out from the country; therefore you have less responsibility to leave a rental home. Basically when buying a home, it means buying a single family house or apartment. In my personal opinion, from both perspectives (house or apartment), renting always puts me in a better position than buying.
A lot of buyers in Qatar, once they are married, they decide to go for single family homes to own; which is not the best investment. The saving on a down-payment for a home, it’s more reasonable to put and save money in a bank account or any other type of investment with no or less risk. If you have saved a lot of money, by renting a home you can easily minimize unpredictable costs. You can invest your money to grow your wealth. As mentioned earlier, maintenance wise it is very beneficial to consider to rent than to buy. When you decide to lease to own apartment for example, once you own your own home, a washing machine will cost you and you are the one responsible for replacing it. Which this applies for every other home appliance and items. You are in charge of maintaining, repairing, renovating, and upgrading it.
Of course there is negotiation and arguments about rental homes as well. Some people could argue that rents may vary from one year to another; However it should be taken into consideration that mortgages can too!
To dig deeper into this discussion, when you buy property in Qatar, home costs and expenses are actually challenging to save and invest.
Another point to argue is that when you look for a 2 bedroom apartment for rent for instance, the current rent is a set expense for you lease. Whereas your current costs for owning a 2 bed apartment is always an unpredictable swipe every month.
All the mentioned variable home costs make it very challenging for you to save and invest! If something happens for e.g. there is no way you can call your landlord! You need to be in charge of the money you may have planned to invest and spend it for your house.
If you are a small family and want to buy a house in Doha, a house may limit your freedom and flexibility. A house has always been a big responsibility for everyone to take care of it. Maintaining its value is another subject to worry about. Whilst renting will leave you with more power to choose how you want to spend, and you will rent the space that you actually need. Focusing more on both financial and lifestyle reasons in this Arab country, many locals in Qatar tend to own huge villa houses or standalone villas. It’s rare to find locals living in apartments. Furthermore, buying property in Qatar for foreigners have recently become a very attractive point for whoever comes to visit Doha, or whomever is planning to invest. Due to the fact that it is now allowed for everyone to pursue a Qatari permanent residency in return when buying properties in West Bay, The Pearl, and Lusail. However, if this is the only reason why people are looking forward to own properties in Doha, do you think it’s very necessary to invest on an apartment or house just for a residency permit? Why don’t you just look for convenient and brand-new properties for rent in Lusail?
To conclude, in my opinion, renting allows you more freedom and flexibility in your home. The problem with homeownership is that you spend on extra expenses along with having unpredictable expenses; but with renting a property, you always have expected and predictable expenses every year which helps you to plan easier. And there is always less attachment to the physical space of the house.
Whether top buy or to rent, you always need to invest in both scenarios!
Why apartments for rent are more convenient and beneficial than houses for rent in Doha? We should take into consideration that when it comes to buying or renting a property, there’s always a negotiation on what makes the most beneficial and financial sense.
First common sense that comes to mind is why should you pay a monthly rent apartment or house to a landlord instead of choosing accommodation for lease to own? Deciding whether renting is the better option compared to buying is not the only thing that you should consider. It’s important to figure out what is best for you, your family, and your loved ones! Because you are getting something in return.
Yes, buying an apartment or a house may be a great investment, however paying rent isn’t also a waste of money. In fact, there are many financial reasons behind why renting is more convincing.
Choosing between renting a house or renting an apartment is not an easy decision; but it’s not a hard one either. In order to make the selection easy, you need to assure if you are in a good social, professional, AND financial position to buy a house or apartment. If you can’t make sure of your position, then it’s definitely not the right time for you to buy! Obviously renting an apartment in Doha is more convenient and cheaper than a house. Wanna know why? Let’s break down this renting Apartment vs. House decision and its factors.
1) Space – in many scenarios, renting a house means larger living space than an apartment; more living area, more bedrooms, more bathrooms, larger parking spaces, more privacy, and basically greater square footage than in an apartment. Let’s say depending on how many people you move in with, family, roommates, friends, definitely a house can afford this greater and larger living space. However, if you are living alone, or with one person or two people, the amount of rent is not worth it.
2) Expenses – in many cases in Qatar, utility and service charges are separated from the rental bill. Thus, certainly utility expenses for apartments for rent will be lower than in a home rental. Let’s break down this factor further in order to gain better understanding of how is the cost of living in Qatar: The cost of living in Doha Qatar, mainly is about the lifestyle and where you come from. The living of an expat can vary from a foreigner or a local. Once anyone comes to Doha, people tend to say that Qatar is not an expensive place to live, and citizens can get free electricity and water. Which is truly is not accurate. Utility charges apply along with the rental bill in many cases. Only in some rare scenarios the rental bills include electricity and water. Most of the times, cheap apartments for lease or any cheap accommodation in Qatar depends on current housing market, the location of stay and where you’re looking to move. Places that are located at the heart of Doha, close to city’s landscape are considered to be the most luxury, most expensive living, and popular neighborhoods for residential apartments.
3) Amenities – Apartments and houses are distinctly diverse and each serve different living lifestyle. When it comes to amenities, this factor can play with your mind and make the decision harder for you to whether to look for apartments for rent or houses for rent. If you have a pet, large family, live with kids or friends, it is more likely to choose a house in order to have larger yard, parking lots, and in some cases small garden or barbeque area. Now let’s go through some types of houses and apartments for rent in Qatar in order to understand the Qatar house prices. It will also help to decide which type of accommodation is more suitable for you depending on your position and living expenses.
1. Private villas: Many of the private villas for rent in Doha come with large parking spaces or private pools. Villas with pools are usually considered to be the most luxury villas in Qatar and the most expensive ones are located in West Bay Lagoon villas, and The Pearl Qatar standalone villas. Cheap villas for rent can be found in all areas; but again, depending on the place the prices vary.
2. Townhouses: townhouses for rent are only very common in Qatar’s iconic island, The Pearl. You can experience a very unique, different, and luxurious lifestyle as well as diverse leisure and entertainment facilities, along with marina and beautiful beaches, restaurants, and retail services. However as mentioned earlier, Pearl offers the most expensive properties ranging from penthouses, apartments, villas, and townhouses. From that we conclude only if you are financially stable, you may experience the most luxurious life in Doha, Qatar.
3. Compound villas: Villa Compounds in Qatar are nowadays the most usual type of houses for rent; but yet tend to be more expensive comparing to apartments. For the fact that most of the compounds in Qatar have complimentary Gyms, community pools and other recreational areas. However unfurnished villas for rent in compounds are the cheaper ones comparing to the Fully furnishes. As well as depending on the number of bedrooms, the average house rent varies. The most luxury and best compounds in Doha are typically located in Al-Waab, West Bay, Al Dafna, Al Sadd, Madinat Khalifa South, and Al Gharaffa.
4. Apartments: only if you’re living alone you are lucky enough to rent any type of apartment for less expensive prices! And if you are financially and professionally stable, you may even consider cheap homes rent to own! Who wouldn’t want to live on his/her own property? However if you have larger family, then again apartments or penthouses are reasonably cheaper comparing to houses for rent! Comparing to houses, you may even find furnished cheap apartments to rent.
5. Hotel Apartments: Hotel apartments in Qatar tend to be more expensive. But then again definitely cheaper than houses and villas! Additionally, you can even benefit from amazing amenities and facilities provided by the tower! In some cases, hotel apartments become even a more attractive accommodation than compounds for families! Cheap hotel apartments in Qatar can be found in places such as Musheireb, Al Naser, Al Mansoura, and Al Sadd. On the other hand, the expensive ones in Corniche Road, West Bay, and Souq Waqif. In my personal opinion, West Bay is the best area to live in; you’re close to many areas and are in the center of Doha! To give a recommendation, Ezdan hotel apartments!
In conclusion, one of the best benefits of apartments for rent in Doha, with considering all the above points, is they are generally cheaper and less expensive than to rent a house. As also discussed earlier, in many scenarios some of the utilities will be paid by the landlord, managers, or owners; basically you even save more money! Therefore, of course it’s more reasonable to say that apartments are a more affordable option to choose. But definitely opinions are different from one to another depending on the living lifestyle.
Therefore, it is more reasonable now to say that apartments are a more affordable option to choose.
In the past years, Qatar has witnessed a -what can only be described as- an economical revolution. With expats numbers being higher than ever and new construction projects are constantly opening up in preparation for the 2022 FIFa World Cup, Qatar is witnessing a surge in the population number that has lead to a flourish in the real estate market.
Even though parts of the property market in Qatar are being opened up for foreigners, to make it easier for them to buy Real Estate, the majority of expats in Qatar still prefer to rent villas and apartments over buying. In fact 60% of properties in Qatar are for residential rentals.
Below are some of the most common residential areas with the highest rental perecentage in Qatar;
The Old Airport Area: Considered a historical area in Qatar, and one of the oldest residential areas in the country. It provides residents with specious living spaces that are budget friendly.
Al Saad / Al Nasser: One of the most crowded areas in Qatar. As it hosts a combination of retail stores and residential building, it can be considered the never-sleeping part of Qatar!
West Bay: The residents of the west bay area are able to enjoy luscious views and modern architecture, right in the heart of Doha! From the busy business district to the calm residential neighborhoods, the West Bay Area remains one of Qatar’s most versatile locations!
The Pearl: The elegantly designed Pearl area, is considered one of the most luxurious areas in Qatar. It provides its residents with modern and trendy housing options, in addition to being a lively area full of entertainment and retail facilities.
Lusail City: The future of Qatar! One of the new up and coming residential areas in Qatar and where the final game of the 2020 FIFA World Cup will be hosted. Lusail is a fully facilitated city that aims to provide its residents with a modern and comfortable lifestyle!
Why You Should Consider Qatar for Your Next Realestate Investment
With the increasing financial uncertainty the world is going through right now due to economical depressions and the Covid-19 pandemic, real estate investments are the best and smartest choices to secure your future.
Finding a country where owning a property is worth the hassle is not an easy task. There is a multitude of factors to consider and to keep in mind, and the whole process can seem quit stressful specially for the first time buyer where it will make a hard decision even harder.
To put your mind at ease, we have done the research for you and found the perfect answer with the greatest opportunities; Qatar!
Believe it or not, over the past years the middle east, and especially Qatar, have grown and flourished and became a hotspot for luxurious properties. Qatar has encapsulated the essence of luxury and high end in more ways than one. It is evident in the country’s raising portfolio of commercial and residential properties. If you dream of living the best luxurious and indulgent lifestyle, then this is the perfect place for you.
Among Qatar’s growing list of luxurious residential areas, the pearl remains at the top. With its unique design and European architectural feel, the pearl provides its residents with an all-in-one neighborhood filled with lavish residential properties and stunning retail and commercial life.
Moreover, the continuous and ongoing rise of technology and high tech features has made its way to Qatar rapidly and made it one of the leading countries in this field. This is evident in the design and development of Qatar’s architectural gem, the city of Lusail.
Other than providing an all around lavish experience for residents, the real estate market in Qatar is considered one of the best markets worldwide when it comes to investments returns. From the low transaction cost and the smooth authentication process, that only takes about 13 days to be complete, real estate investment in Qatar is extremely appealing for property buyers
Where To Buy Properties in Qatar
In the past year, the retail market in Qatar looked significantly different. Other than the change in quantity and quality of properties, the retail market had very limited options that allowed property ownership for foreigners. For years, the Qatari Law only allowed foreigners to buy real estate in specific areas in Qatar, like the Pearl. However, as of October 2020, Qatar has launched a new Law in which it expanded the areas where foreigners and expats can own and invest in real estate.
The Cabinet Resolution No (28) of 2020, stated that non-Qataris can own and use real estate in 25 areas of the country (9 freehold areas and 16 areas with a 99-year lease). The new law also outlined the conditions, benefits, controls and procedures for the ownership and use of those properties.
The new law comes with a whole set of benefits, for the country and for the residents. The law will now allow for more development in the real estate sector, which in turn will enhance the investments opportunities in the region and lead to an economical boost. The decision also comes at a benefits for expats and residents, it was stated by the Council of Ministers that some properties may qualify owners for a chance at a permanent residency permit. Owners of properties valued at more than $1 million are able to receive a PR permit in addition to numerous benefits such as free healthcare and education. Properties valued at $200,000 also give its owners some benefits. The law states that owners of these properties will be granted a residence permit without the need of an employer, meaning their job status will nor effect their ability to stay in the country.
The areas for 99-year use of real estate are:
The areas covered by free ownership in this decision are:
Experience the Island Lifestyle in The Pearl Qatar
In 2004, a new fascinating project was revealed in Qatar. A new luxurious residential and commercial area was to be built from scratch on a land that didn’t even exist yet. An artificial island was created on the coast of Qatar on one of the country’s previous major pearl diving sites, giving this new exotic land the name of The Pearl.
The Pearl is one of Qatar’s most luxurious and integrated living areas to be created, and it was the first area where foreigners were allowed to own properties and invest in the real estate sector. The Pearl is continuously evolving and growing and the main aim is to provide the residents with an all around inclusive experience from luxurious living spaces to upscale and high end retail and entertainment spots.
The pearl is divided into 12 districts, each with its unique and purpose and specific architectural style. The districts are; Abraj Quartier, Beach Villas, Costa Malaz, Floresta Gardens, Giardino Village, Isola Dana, La Place South, Medina Central, Perlite Gardens, Porto Arabia, Qanat Quartier and Viva Bahriya.
The three most important and sought after districts in the Pearl are Porto Arabia, Qanat Quartier and Viva Bahriya.
Porto Arabia is one of the main areas in the pearl, it has 31 residential towers with varied options of either renting or buying. It is considered a hotspot as it is the home of many incredible facilities such as restaurants, cafes, high end retail and department stores. It also has access to the marina, where a beautiful dock walkway area was created, that offers stunning views and a wonderful experience.
Qanat Quartier is considered Qatar’s Venice-like community. Its has an extensive canal system, where the whole area is surrounded with water giving it a romantic European vibe. Qanat Quartier has beautiful beachfront townhouses, residential apartments in 31 buildings, retail units, and Kempinski Resort and Spa.
Viva Bahriya, also an important residential area, has 29 towers total. It differs from the rest of the districts in the fact that it has direct beach access, which means residents can enjoy their very own private beach anytime. The prominent architectural style in ViVa Bahriya is modern European. It gives the residents, the whimsical feeling of being abroad without having to leave the country.
Off-Plan or Ready Properties Lusail Qatar Doha
As a buyer or a real estate investor, there are certain things you need to keep in mind as you start the process of looking for your next property. Wether it’s the location, size, type or price of property, there are many things to consider before embarking on such a decision. However, the biggest and most crucial question to ask yourself is whether to buy off-plan or ready property.
Under construction or what is called off-plan properties are different than ready to buy, in terms of price and development. Under construction properties are purchased at very early stages of development before it’s built. Once the building is purchased, the buyer will start paying for the property in installments. Most of the time, the installments are done on a 5-year payment plan or less. This option has encouraged many people to buy and enter the real estate market, as the need for large capitals is no longer necessary. In addition to the flexible payment plans, off-plan properties are significantly cheaper than ready properties.
Developers of the off-plan properties, would often create different ways to make it easier for the buyers to imagine or picture their future property. This can be done by creating 3D pictures of the property itself or creating mock up units that resemble how the actual property will look like. This has made it easier for buyers to decide on buying off-plan properties, since they feel more confident about signing off on it without seeing the actual property.
As for ready properties, they are an easy and simple investment. The buyer can move in directly or get the return of the investment as soon as it is rented.
The question is when to buy ready or off-plan property. The following criteria will help you decide which type of property to choose,
If you are looking for a Low Price Property, it is a very known fact that the prices of the off-plan projects are significantly lower than those of ready properties because it is under construction
If Flexible Payment Methods are what you are looking for then off-plan projects are for you. Since with off-plan projects the property is not ready to move in or rent out, they come with a long term and easy installment plan. The buyer only has to provide the down payment of 10% upfront, which makes it a perfect option for anyone who wants to invest in real estate but doesn’t have enough capital for a big purchase.
If Return Of Investment quickly matters to you, then ready projects are more suitable in this situation. However, if you invest in an off-plan projects then the ROI is usually higher once the off-plan property is ready.
If Making A Profit from the property is essential to you, then off-plan is the way to go. Off-plan properties go up 30% from their original price point. Which means the buyer will make a profit from selling the property once to is delivered
Qatar has provided a variety of options in order to suit the needs of different buyers. Lusail city for example, has recently launched many ready and off-plan projects in different areas. This makes the city the first destination for anyone looking to buy or invest in properties.
Lusail City Gem : Qetaifan Island
Lusail city, the gem of Qatar, is located in the Northern region of Qatar. It is Qatar’s first sustainable residential city where it combines a luxurious and modern lifestyle with a green approach. Lusail is considered one of the world’s most unique cities. It offers residents a unique user experience. With modern designs and innovative approaches, Lusail is aiming to meet the different needs of its residents with high quality services and modern solutions
In the heart of Lusail, an outstanding island is being developed to create one of the most luxurious neighborhoods in the city, which is Qetaifan island.
Qetaifan Island is divided into two regions; South Qetaifan Island and North Qetaifan Island.
The south island of Qetaifan is divided into three islands, connected together with pedestrian walkway bridges. The islands are dedicated for residential plots, where the residents will enjoy the exclusive views over the Lusail coast. In addition, the island will have the Marina district where it will be dedicated for commercial use. It’s going to have shopping outlets, restaurants, cafes, beauty and physiotherapy centers, as well as various waterfront facilities with multiple of berths for boats and yachts.
Designed to be Qatar’s future iconic destination, this island will create an entertainment attraction zone for the whole family. The island will have multiple floating hotels, green parks and an amazing water park with an iconic water feature that will be considered the biggest in Qatar. the concept of the water slide is inspired by the history of the oil discovery in Qatar, the slide is standing at 80 meter hight.
Both islands will be accessed using connectivity bridges from Lusail, in addition to water taxis where it will provide an easy access from Qetaifan into Doha.
Rents in the WestBay
With Qatar’s continuous growth and economical development, the country is expanding its real estate plans and is now offering countless options for locals and foreigners to rent and buy real estate properties. However, despite all the constant growth and development in areas like Lusail and The Pearl, the West Bay remains one of Qatar’s hottest areas for residential properties especially for people who are looking to rent.
The West Bay is considered Qatar’s ultimate Business Hub. It offers a variety of well rounded neighborhoods that have more than just residential buildings. The West Bay is home to many companies and businesses headquarters which makes renting there the more convenient option for most of the locals. In addition to that, the West Bay offers top entertainment facilities from malls and movie theaters to high end restaurants and five-star hotels and resorts, the West Bay promises a coherent atmosphere for the whole family. Another thing that makes the West Bay a family favorite location for renters, is the abundance of international schools and nurseries available in each neighborhood. This makes it perfect for families with children who are looking to settle in a place long term and still have access to great education facilities.
Regardless of all the wonderful facilities the West Bay has to offer, one thing that makes it stand out from the rest is the beautiful Doha skyline. The famous skyline can be seen from anywhere is the West Bay area, giving it a big city feel. In fact, the high rise buildings, the waterfront walkway and the stunning skyline are the most aesthetic pleasing parts in the entirety of Doha, which makes it all the more appealing for renters everywhere.
New to Addhunters? It's incredibly easy to become a member of our community, and FREE to list your classified ads to interact with all members. Every day, hundreds of listings get listed for free by our Addhunters members. You can always upgrade your membership and get ahead of the crowd. With Addhunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!