The Qatari Embassy in Beirut has taken new measures related to the entry of the Lebanese into Doha.
Where she announced in a tweet on her Twitter site: A free visa will be granted to Lebanese travelers upon their arrival at Hamad International Airport for a period of 30 days, renewable for an additional 30 days within 180 days.
The conditions for entry to Doha, announced by the embassy, were set:
1. Possession of a passport valid for at least six months.
2. A confirmed return ticket.
3. Confirmation of a hotel reservation in a hotel in the State of Qatar during the visit period.
4. Full vaccination with a vaccine recognized by the Qatari Ministry of Public Health and completion of 14 days from the last dose. The recognized vaccines are:-
Pfizer/BioNTech – Moderna – AstraZeneca
Johnson & Johnson - Covishield
5. Negative PCR test result within 72 hours of arrival time.
6. Electronic registration on the platform WWW.EHTERAZ.GOV.QA (Ehteraz): to obtain
Approval of the Ministry of Public Health 72 hours prior to travel.
7. Passengers who have not received two doses of the vaccine 14 days before arrival will not be permitted to enter.