PROPERTY HUNTER shifted this service level much higher than the broker concept. it is a comprehensive professional advice of all your requirements, needs and knowledge about everything you need to know or you shall be aware about when it comes to correct decision about your future plans in Real Estate Sector.
- Residential and Commercial Sale For Buyers
- Our highly trained and professional experts team will review and evaluate our client's needs and requirements.
- Develop a customized consulting alternatives, to respond to each client requirements, needs and capabilities and matching it with available suitable opportunities.
- Solid experience in supporting first-time home buyers
- Providing consulting opportunities for Real Estate investing option.
- For Landlords and Sellers
- Our experts team will review and evaluate the potentiality of the proposed opportunity.
- Providing our - free of cost - evaluation and assessment report.
- Develop customized market research, potential alternatives of investment, linking landlords and sellers with investors and buyers
- Develop a business plan to promote the opportunity including targeted segments, estimate cost of selling process, targeting the highest pricing level possible.
- Negotiation management and full operational support during different levels of the process.
- Market leading
For Buyers and Sellers
Why should I use a professional real estate service?
As a seller evaluation of your property is key to closure and achieving a success full sale. Your advisor will ensure you are pricing is realistic, competitive and in accordance with the current market.
Your Realtor has their finger on the pulse, dynamics and developments within the market.
How many homes should I see before taking the final decision?
If you are a first time buyer in the market you may want first hand to see what is the different quality and features of the offered options in the market to establish an understanding of value.
Typically a first time buyer according to strata will view four to eight homes before committing to the right property, however large percent of buyers are after 3 viewings ready to present their offer. Key is you are communicating with your selected realtor and the right shortlist is agreed from the beginning.
Can more than 1 person own a property?
Yes you can purchase as joint buyers and co-own the property very common between family members.
Do you sell international properties?
We are specialist in the local market with a growing international presence.
© All rights reserved - www.adhunters.com